- Being right is okay but only if it does not erode your being kind.
- Choose your words wisely before speaking to provide listening pleasure.
- You must gauge your level of effectiveness by the glow and smile your words have generated on a listener’s face.
- Everyday, offer the prayer to the almighty to help those who need blessings to come out of the tough times and uneven terrain.
- Don’t be serious. Each one of us needs a friend with whom you can act goofy.
From time to time, throw out your caring and compassionate best to make someone’s day. You will become happier, more acceptable, more delightful and more generous.
So, for whom will you make the day happy today?