“You have the right to work only but never to its fruits.
Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction. ” Bhagavad Gita 2.47
Have you ever noticed the level of involvement of any child when they play with the doll? You’d feel amazed seeing their focus, commitment and joy.
Your life is a sum total of the focus you give to what you think, feel, and do, what you love. To thrive, you need a strict ritual to plan your day, your plan should include all tasks, projects and goals which you have decided to achieve. Your every day should be planned for the result:
1) You have planned the tasks you trust for its completion
2) You assure yourself that your tasks are in front of you and you keep it striking out as they get done
3) And, you have an evening ritual to review your work to reflect on the incomplete stuff.
Success is territory, exclusively preserved to be ruled by you when you do hard work with complete focus and devotion.
1) How do you define hard work?
2) How are you going to start working hard in 2018?
3) How are you going to make yourself accountable for the hard work?
4) What will change when you really work hard?
Gift yourself a treat today. Now you’ve made a system for hard work.
God Krishna says, “Drop everything and come to me.” That’s the kind of devotion you need to achieve your goals with your hard work.