Are you hitting the ceiling?
Hitting the ceiling means feeling stuck, frustrated, and living every day like there is not enough time.
Try developing these five skills to break through the ceiling and see yourself advance to the next level.
- SIMPLIFY – eliminate complexity and reducing everything to the essential.
- DELEGATE – free and elevate yourself to do what you are best at and then delegate others to the next best person you know.
- PREDICT – choose your path after evaluating the long-term and short-term goals.
- SYSTEMIZE – document and follow the process and procedure that will help you achieve your goals.
- STRUCTURE – define and organize your team and resources to reduce complexity, improve clarity, communication, and accountability.