- Selectively forget the past, but remember some of the daily acts that made a positive change in your or someone else’s life.
- Every day aims to learn something new. It will help you keep engaged and feel productive.
- From time to time, engage with your friend and family to know the best of you. The best way is to begin by telling them about their uniqueness, and you will see they will start appreciating you and your achievements. It will make you feel your importance.
- Whenever there is an opportunity to show kindness, lap it up. Helping others always makes you feel good.
- Disconnect from the external world and connect with your inner self. Do deep breathing for just 2 minutes to feel calm and peaceful.
- Listen to your favourite music and indulge in the activities that you are passionate about. Music helps soothe and relax.
- Plan your day, and schedule things in advance. Do not hassle yourself. Go with the pace. You will do more with lesser efforts.